Michael Pappas was born in 1980 in Euboea island, Kirinthos village. He studied photography at the Academy of Leica in Athens.
Ηas photograph for great companies in Greece:
- Loumidis (Greek coffee company).
- Goethe-Institut Athen.
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS).
- Trioo Οptical Eyewear from Paris (http://www.trioo.us/).
His work has been published in:
- National Geographic.
- VICE | United States.
- VICE | Deutschland.
- VICE | Greece.
- Greek TV (NET - ΣΚΑΙ).
- DOX (European Documentary Magazine from Denmark).
- ISP (International Street Photographer Magazine).
- L'Echo (Belgian newspaper).
- International Calendar from Australia.
- View magazine from Germany
His interview and portfolio was published in:
- PHOTONET - Greek Photography Magazine (issue: October, 2014),
- Publishitmagazine.gr (http://publishitmagazine.gr/mixalis-pappas-epaggelma-photoreporter/)
- Serious Manoeuvres (http://www.seriousmanoeuvres.com/magazine#/michaelpappas/) Turkey-Istanbul based.
- THE HUFFINGTON POST (http://www.huffingtonpost.gr/maria-anna-tanagia/-_2985_b_8801396.html?utm_hp_ref=greece).
Photo editor in Protagon.gr (2013 - 2014).
Praise for the distinction of his photographs in color photography category, 3rd International Photo Contest 2011, entitled "Peace is: Human Diversity".
Was selected as a winner of the People & Planet International Photo Competition 2012.