On Ash Monday, pculiar, invites you on a journey to the colorful Galaxidi. Join us to photograph the Flour battles, one of the most famous customs of the Greek carnival!
Monday, February 27
- 10:00 to 11:00: Meet us at the lobby of the hotel "Hotel Galaxidi" Syggrou 11, Galaxidi, Postcode: 33052
- 11:00 to 12:00: Discussion - preparation for the photographic excursion in Galaxidi streets. How we can protect our equipment and ourselves from the paint and flower, tips for better photographs of the custom and instructions on the development of the carnival on the road.
- 12:00 to 13:00: We will walk together, as a team, in Galaxidi streets for the first interaction with the event in order resolve problems and queries.
- 13:00 to 16:00: Free time photography
- 16:00 to 16:30: Meeting at a place that we will indicate in order to rest and prepare for the fires and the afternoon shooting.
- 16:30 to 21:00: Photographing the fires and the feast
- 21:00: Meeting for dinner / relax
Tuesday 28 February
- 9:00 to 10:30: Breakfast
- 11:00 to 14:00: Commentary and photos presentation.
- 14:00 to 17:00: Food / Coffee / Walk around Galaxidi
Wednesday 01 March
- 19:00. to 22:00: Meeting at Reflex Photographers to present and comment on your photos
€80 including accommodation in a double room in Galaxidi hotel.
The above price includes the workshop tuition, hotel accommodation in the center of the action and breakfast. It does not include travel expenses, food, and protective equipment.
€50 without accommodation
The above price includes the workshop tuition. It does not include travel expenses, food, and protective equipment.